Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Centennial Library, Cambellton, New Brunswick, July 17, 2013

I was invited to the large and splendid 
Centennial Library in Campbellton, NB.
The library is stunning.
Its director, Jocelyn Paquette, welcomed me.
The reference librarian, Eva Fischer, arranged 
this display so as to push the use of 
non-fiction books, her goal in Campbellton....
Eva found historian Carman Miller’s 
superb nonfiction book on the Boer War.
Eva sat with me and new librarian 
Gabrielle Steffler behind their display.

Eva introduced me...
...and I spoke about the Boer War, 
and the ethos of the times in 1900.
Afterwards, I signed a good many books.

























1 comment:

  1. in their foes and others he could ingest his / her chosen food items to acquire items. Simpsons online games however they are certainly not tied to actions adventure -- you can enjoy a great many other online games like puzzleHealth Physical fitness Articles, fighting as well as race online games which can be just about all based on the common animated Tv show.RS 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete