Friday, April 20, 2012

Morrin Centre - two

The ImagiNation Festival in Quebec City was, as they say,
 a garden of delight. Past Honorary President,
Roch Carrier told me, "Paul, you will love it."
And love it I did!
I was welcomed by Sovita Chandler, the new chairman of the 
board of the Morrin Centre, who also runs an Internet company.
Elizabeth Perrault, the super efficient organiser, introduced me. 
 I gave several talks to students and the public about The Alford Saga.
Marie White, of the Quebec Chronicle Telegraph 
interviewed me for their paper.
 John Molson, a professor at Laval University, and 
his wife Jenny run the Canadian Heritage of Quebec, 
begun by his grandfather and continued by his father Robin,
 now deceased, a good friend of mine at BCS.
At the adjacent Salon de Livres, the French book Festival, 
they had a splendid layout of The Alford Saga where I also signed books.


No comments:

Post a Comment