Saturday, July 2, 2011

Via Rail: New Carlisle-Halifax 2010

First, breakfast with the two engineers who were whisking us 
off to the south on a speedy and comfortable VIARAIL express.










The compartment, with it’s own bathroom, is more than 
comfortable, and if one is a a bit sleepy, one can stretch out.



VIA meals in the spacious dining car leave nothing to be desired, 
even by a confirmed vegetarian like myself. But of course,
 I always allow myself a nice glass of wine...





Great views out the window, of course, on 
the breathtaking Gaspe Coast.






1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever beforeBuy D3 Gold
    buy rs gold
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete