Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Perth-Andover & CBC Moncton, May 22-23, 2014

On May 22nd, we drove to Perth-Andover, 
where we visited the small library
...with it’s dedicated manager, Paulette Tonner
... who had thoughtfully put up a poster, as did many of the other librarians.
They seemed to enjoy my talk, and bought copies of The Gunner.
I was pleased to see a copy of the brilliant Yurij Luhovy’s 
“Freedom Had a Price”, which I had narrated, on display with my books.
Stephanie Kelley runs the Blackfly Gazette, 
and published publicity on my talks.
And then off we went two hundred miles to Moncton, where 
the radio chieftain, Karin Reid-Leblanc, invited us to a 
home-cooked dinner for the first fiddleheads of the season.
Friday morning I was interviewed on CBC radio 
for all of New Brunswick by Vanessa Blanch.









No comments:

Post a Comment